photo pmchelsea_zpsb6c44b1c.jpg
 photo trans.png
S P I L L I N G    B E A N S


my dear friends,
im so sorry i have been missing in action for awhile now. life has been beyond crazy lately and to be quite honest blogging has been the very last thing on my mind. as it turns out i'm going to be having a baby!




currently i am only 10 weeks along and i know as rule of thumb you should wait until 12 before you announce it to the world. but lets me honest 10 weeks is long enough! chad and i are both looking forward to our little bean which is due in december. i will keep you guys updated all along the way.
much love
c.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Excited to follow your journey. I just announced Monday that I am pregnant too. I am 12 weeks along and due in early January, so awesome!!!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete